We anticipate 3 adult openings and 2 pediatric opening for a 2 year fellowship consistent with Houston Conference guidelines.
Education/training qualifications: Requirements include prior neuroscience courses, internship in neuropsychology, commitment to clinical research, and completion of doctoral requirements. Prior to appointment as a postdoctoral fellow, individuals must provide evidence of completion of all requirements for the doctoral degree from a regionally accredited university or professional school program, including completion of internship training which meets APPIC standards; official transcript, copy of diploma or official letter from the Department Chair or Graduate Advisor will be acceptable. Postdoctoral fellows are appointed to full time positions for one year, renewable for an additional year. A total of 2000 hours of training are provided in each year, exceeding the postgraduate hours required for licensure in New Hampshire.
Qualified candidates should submit their application (adult and pediatric fellowships) via mail or electronically by 1/3/2018:
Laura A. Flashman, Ph.D., ABPP-CN
Director, Neuropsychology Training Program
Department of Psychiatry (HB 7750)
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Lebanon, NH 03756-0001
Application must include the following:
- Completed application form (PDF).
- Statement of experience, goals, and interests: Please provide a one page maximum typewritten letter describing your clinical and research interests, fellowship objectives, and career goals.
- Complete, current curriculum vitae outlining your educational, clinical, and research experience and qualifications. Please include a list of the neuropsychological and psychological (e.g., PAI, MMPI, CBCL) measures with which you have experience.
- Official graduate transcripts (please have institutions send these directly to us).
- Three letters of recommendation, at least one of which is from your current supervisor/internship director (please have letters forwarded separately).
- Three sample reports with identifying information eliminated. These should reflect a breadth of clinical experience.
- Up to three recently published articles, abstracts, or preprints if available.