Guidance for Results and Adverse Events Reporting
Adverse Event Reporting - information on the requirements for reporting adverse events
Guide to Results Data Entry - (CHEST, 2009 Jul;136(1):295-303) - article includes summary results reporting requirements, brief descriptions of the results database modules, and suggestions for preparing results submissions
Pre-Submission Checklist (pdf) (DRAFT) - a short reminder checklist to assist in results data entry
Common errors (pdf) (DRAFT) - overview of common types of errors identified in submitted records with "basic results"
Helpful hints (pdf) - tips on entering results data, including three examples of common study models (parallel design, crossover design, and diagnostic accuracy studies), reporting measure types, including information on reporting outcomes measured with a scale.
"Basic Results" Data Element Definitions (DRAFT) - details on the information that is entered about results, including adverse events, via the PRS.
Results Detailed Review Items (pdf) (DRAFT) - describes items evaluated by ClinicalTrials.gov after results have been submitted.
Basic Results Provisions (pdf) - extracted from FDAAA 801.
Delayed Submission of Results - information on submitting certifications or requests for extension
- Module 1: ClinicalTrials.gov Overview and PL 110-85 Requirements
- Module 2: "Basic Results" Data Entry
- Module 3: Posted Results at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Find a Clinical Trial
- New Study Start Up
- Contracting Office
- Managing a Study
- Protocol Amendments
- Closing a Study
- Investigational Pharmacy
- Education & Training
- Clinical Research Compliance Program
- Regulatory Information
- Research Links
- Which Clinical Investigations or Trials Must Be Registered?
- Am I Required to Register an Observational Study?
- How Will an Investigator Know If Their Trial Should Be Registered?
- What Are the Penalties for Failing to Register?
- What Are the Steps to Register a Clinical Trial and Report Results at Dartmouth?
- Who Is Responsible for Registering Trials on ClinicalTrials.gov?
- How Can I Get Assistance with ClinicalTrials.gov Account Management?
- When Does a Study Need to Be Registered?
- How Often Do Clinical Trial Registration Records Need to Be Updated?
- When Do Results Need to Be Reported?
- Guidance for Results and Adverse Events Reporting
- How Does Dartmouth Use the Study Information Posted on ClinicalTrials.gov?
- Recent Updates and FAQ
- Journal Articles Related to ClinicalTrials.gov
- Related Links
- Contact Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information