The following collection of links and resources may be of help to you as you develop and manage your study.
Cooperative Group Links
- Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) - a national clinical research group sponsored by the National Cancer Institute with a focus on studies which aim to reduce morbidity and mortality from cancer, relate biological characteristics of cancer to clinical outcomes, and develop new strategies for the early detection and prevention of cancer.
- Children's Oncology Group (COG) - works to cure and prevent childhood and adolescent cancer through scientific discovery and compassionate care.
- Cancer Trials Support Unity (CTSU) - a project sponsored by the National Cancer Institute for the support of NCI-Sponsored Phase III cancer treatment trials.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) - a consortium of universities and medical centers working toward the common goal of controlling, effectively treating, and ultimately curing cancer.
- Gynecological Oncology Group (GOG) - a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting excellence in the quality and integrity of clinical and scientific research in the field of gynecological malignancies.
- National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group (NCIC CTG) - a cooperative oncology group which carries out clinical trials in cancer therapy, supportive care, and prevention
- North Central Cancer Treatment Group (NCCTG) - a national clinical research group sponsored by the National Cancer Institute and consisting of community clinics, hospitals, and medical centers.
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) - a cooperative group dedicated to demonstrating that adjuvant therapy could alter the natural history of breast cancer and increase survival rates.
- Radiation Therapy for Oncology Group (RTOG) - a recognized leader in working to increase survival and improve the quality of life for patients.
- Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG) - one of the largest National Cancer Institute supported cancer clinical trials cooperative groups with an emphasis on improving the practice of medicine in preventing, detecting and treating cancer.
Institutional Review Board (IRB) Links
- Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects (CPHS) - this committee serves as the IRB for Dartmouth College, the Hitchcock Clinic, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- National Cancer Institute Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB) - the CIRB initiative is designed to help reduce the administrative burden on local IRBs and investigators while continuing a high level of protection for human research participants.
- American Cancer Society
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cancer Institute Therapy Evaluation Program (CTEP)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI)
Professional Development Links
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- Dartmouth Clinical Trials Office Education and Training employee intranet access required
- Dartmouth College Professional Development
- Drug Information Association (DIA)
- Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (PRIM&R)
- Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS)
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA)
Research Resource Links
- Clinical Trials at Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Clinical Trials Office
- Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects (CPHS)
- Dartmouth College-Environmental Health & Safety
- DHMC-Enviromental Care
- Hitchcock Foundation
- Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP)
- Research Compliance at Dartmouth College
- SYNERGY Clinical Research Unit
- Find a Clinical Trial
- New Study Start Up
- Contracting Office
- Managing a Study
- Protocol Amendments
- Closing a Study
- Investigational Pharmacy
- Education & Training
- Clinical Research Compliance Program
- Regulatory Information
- Research Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information