Cosmetic Surgery Center
The Center has the ability to offer a multidisciplinary approach to treatment as it can draw upon the skills of physicians and staff from Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Otolaryngology, Ophthalmology, and Vascular Surgery. The Center is focused on providing patients with the appropriate specialized treatments in a cost-effective manner.
All our physicians at the Cosmetic Surgery Center are trained in the latest cosmetic surgery techniques.
For more information about the Cosmetic Surgery Center visit their clinic website.
- ALS Center
- Aortic Clinic
- Bariatric Surgery Program
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke Program
- Cosmetic Surgery Center
- DHART (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team)
- Diabetes Program
- Epilepsy Program
- Functional Restoration Program
- Hand Clinic
- Hepatopancreaticobiliary Disease Center
- Hyperbaric Medicine