A wide variety of gifts can support the Center for Surgical Innovation and help accelerate the translation of better, safer care from the research phase into clinical practice.
Giving opportunities include but are not limited to the following:
- A naming gift that will provide a sustaining endowment for the Center ($10 million)
- Technology and equipment funds (up to $5 million)
- An endowed professorship for the director ($5 million)
- Pilot research funds for Geisel and Thayer School investigators (up to $2.5 million)
- Research fellowships for medical, biomedical, and engineering students and trainees ( up to $1.5 million)
- Various surgical and imaging equipment (from $25,000 to $2.5 million)
If you would like to learn more about supporting the Center for Surgical Innovation, please contact Richard Peck in the Office of Development for Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine at (603) 653-0735 / Richard.C.Peck@Hitchcock.org, or Everett Poisson in the Office of Development for Thayer School of Engineering at (603) 646-3539 / Everrett.J.Poisson@Dartmouth.edu.