Grant/Contract Funding & Publications
The resident SRL faculty was associated with approximately 54 funded research grants in 2010-2011 (35 as Principal Investigator/PI).
- The majority of these grants were/are supported by peer reviewed funding
- In September, 2010, Dartmouth was awarded a five year, $12.8 million dollar grant to establish an NCI Center of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence (CCNE). Total funding associated with this award is now over $3.5 M annually.
- Ten CCNE faculty and staff and 8 graduate students, representing more than 50% of the total CCNE award, are associated with the SRL
- Resident SRL faculty accounted for 200 published manuscripts (107) and full-length peer reviewed proceeding papers in 2010-11
- Dr. Hoopes has been asked to join the editorial board of the Journal of Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine, as well as the Board of the Society of Thermal Medicine (as Councilor of Medicine)