Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
We provide CME/CNE credit transcripts online anytime, which are updated monthly. Follow the instructions below to access your transcript online.
To access your online transcript:
- Visit the Continuing Education for Professionals website: https://ce.dartmouthhitchcock.org/login.aspx
- You will be brought to the login screen. Enter your E-mail address and password to log in. If you do not know your E-mail or password, please email email@example.com or call (603) 653-1234 (choose option 1).
- If the Personal tab of your My Account page is incomplete, you will be brought to that page. Fill in all required fields (unrequired fields are helpful to us too), then scroll down and click "Save". You will not be able to navigate the site until this step is completed.
- If you are not brought to Live Activities page, click the Home button in the upper right to be brought there. Click the Online Transcript link on the menu on the left.
- You will be brought to your online transcript.
- To save or print a copy, click the "Print" link on the upper right.
- You may filter the report by various criteria.
- Click "Run Report".
- The transcript will be generated. To print the report there is a widget (menu bar) which appears near the bottom or top of the window when you hover your cursor over it. Select the print icon to print the report or the save icon to save the report.
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Surgery Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z