Medicine Grand Rounds
Medicine Grand Rounds are held Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Please note that AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time.
Friday, June 30, 2017
- No Medicine Grand Rounds
Friday, July 7, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Harold C. Sox, MD
- Topic: The Rationalization of Policies for Clinical Care: Colorectal and Prostate Cancer Screening Guidelines
Friday, July 14, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Janet Lo, MD, M.MSc.
- Topic: Endocrine Complications of HIV: A Case Presentation of a Patient with Hemophilia, HIV, Hepatitis C, and Nephrotic Syndrome
Friday, July 21, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Stephen Holland, MD
- Topic: TBD
Friday, July 28, 2017, Auditorium H, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Suzie Brown, MD
- Topic: My Life As A Guitardiologist
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z