Medicine Grand Rounds
Medicine Grand Rounds are held Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Please note that AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time.
Friday, July 28, 2017, Auditorium H, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Suzanne Brown Sacks, MD
- Topic: My Life As A Guitardiologist
Friday, August 4, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Nathaniel Robbins, MD
- Topic: Thresholds in Clinical Neurology: Towards a Better Understanding of Delirium, Seizures, Migraines and Perception
Friday, August 11, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Vineet Arora, MD, MAPP
- Topic: Beyond VISTA: Bridging Leadership to Align Education and Institutional Missions in Quality, Safety & Value
Friday, August 18, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Steven Kanter, MD
- Topic: Charting a Rational Course for the Future of Medical Education
Friday, August 25, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Robert C. Stanton, MD
- Topic: Novel Treatments for Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z