Medicine Grand Rounds
Medicine Grand Rounds are held Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Please note that AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time.
Friday, September 22, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Katherine Saunders, MD
- Topic: Weight Management 101: Diet and Pharmacotherapy for Obesity
Friday, September 29, 2017, Auditorium E & F, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Eduardo Sanchez, MD, MPH, FAAFP
- Topic: Optimizing Cardiovascular Health: Life’s Simple 7
Friday, October 6, 2017, Auditoria E & F, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Vijay H. Shah, MD
- Topic: Why Drinking Like a Fish Leads to Sleeping with the Fish: An Old Fashioned Tale
Friday, October 13, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Jonathan A. Edlow, MD, FACEP
- Topic: Diagnosing Patients with Acute Dizziness - a New Paradigm
Friday, October 20, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Lisa Mandl, MD, MPH
- Topic: Knee Osteoarthritis: Anything New Under the Sun?
Friday, October 27, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Jayaraj Rajagopal, MD
- Topic: Reframing the Cellular Basis of Lung Disease
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z