Live Medicine Grand Rounds
Viewing Medicine Grand Rounds: Fridays, 8:00 a.m to 9:00 a.m.
- View Medicine Grand Rounds live
- Email the presenter a question during the live conference webcast
- Submit the online evaluation to obtain AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Evaluations are time stamped and credit will not be awarded for evaluations submitted after 1 hour of conference end time.
Medicine Grand Rounds: Fridays, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
At the end of this continuing medical education activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify and apply current guidelines and standards to provide optimal patient care.
- Refine capacity to interpret and apply medical literature to the care of the individual through the appreciation of study design and outcome measures.
- Identify quality and safety successes to assist the goal of becoming leaders in quality and safety that can be applied to optimal patient care.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. Evaluations are time stamped and credit will only be awarded for evaluations submitted within 1 hour of conference end time.
For questions about the accreditation of this learning activity
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
System requirements to participate in this learning activity
- You must be connected to the Internet using a web browser. Speakers or headphones are required to hear the audio portion of the presentation. Macintosh users must have Windows Media Player installed to view this presentation live. You may download a free version of Windows Media Player for the Macintosh.
Accessing Your Current CME Transcript Online
- The Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences (CCEHS) provides CME Credit Transcripts online anytime. Transcripts are updated monthly.
- View instructions for accessing your online transcript.
- For questions regarding credit or transcripts, please email CCEHS at email@example.com.