Surgery Grand Rounds
Surgery Grand Rounds are held Fridays at 7:45 a.m.
Please note: January 31, 2014 will be the last date that Surgery Grand Rounds will be streamed live. Future conferences will be recorded and stored for later viewing on the archived grand rounds page. AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ will only be allowed for those attending the conference. Please forward your input regarding this change to Lauren.C.Harrison@hitchcock.org or Sandra.L.Wong@hitchcock.org.
Friday, June 2, 2017, Auditoria E & F, 7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
- Speaker: Sandeep Khandhar, MD and Joby Chandy, MD
Topic: Early Mobilization after Surgery
Friday, July 7, 2017, Auditorium G, 7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
- Speaker: Ambrose Cheung, MD
Topic: MRSA and Drug Discovery
Friday, August 4, 2017, Auditorium G, 7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
- Speaker: Eric M. Genden, MD
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z