Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
The Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds are held on the third Wednesday of each month in Auditorium E or G at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017, Auditorium H, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Speaker: Yohan Bossé, Ph.D.
- Topic: Using the lung transcriptome to study the damage caused by smoking, refine GWAS loci, and develop prognostic biomarkers for lung cancer
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z