Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
The Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds are held on the third Wednesday of each month in Auditorium E or G at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Friday, May 20, 2016, Borwell 658W, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Speaker: Stephen Lyle, MD, PhD
- Topic: Precision Medicine for Cancer Patients: Comprehensive Solid Tumor Genomic Analysis Using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z