Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
The Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds are held on the third Wednesday of each month in Auditorium E or G at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Wednesday, July 15, 2015, Auditorium G, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Speaker: Richard Weinshilboum, M.D.
- Topic: Antidepressant Pharmaco-omics
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z