Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
The Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds are held on the third Wednesday of each month in Auditorium E or G at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Wedensday, April 15, 2015, Borwell 658W, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Note: CME credit and streaming will not be offered for this session.
- Speaker: Jonathan Hirsch, M.Sci.
- Topic: A Precision Medicine Platform to Integrate Complex Genomic and Clinical Data, Leading to Actionable Insights at Point of Care
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z