Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
The Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds are held on the third Wednesday of each month in Auditorium E or G at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016, Williamson Room 373, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Speaker: David Christiani, MD, MPH, MS
- Topic: COPD and Lung Cancer Risk Survival
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z