Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
The Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds are held on the third Wednesday of each month in Auditorium E or G at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017, Borwell 658W, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Speaker: Gary Palmer, MD, JD, MBA, MPH
- Topic: Advancements in Precision Oncology: Clinical and Genomic Integration
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z