Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
The Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds are held on the third Wednesday of each month in Auditorium E or G at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Friday, January 30, 2015, Auditoria A/B, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Speaker: Peter Kraft, Ph.D.
- Topic: Genome-wide association studies in the “post-GWAS” era: further discovery, biological insight, and translation
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z