Live LPMR Grand Rounds
Viewing LPMR Grand Rounds
- View LPMR Grand Rounds live
- Email the presenter a question during the live conference webcast
- Submit the online evaluation to obtain AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Evaluations are time stamped and credit will not be awarded for evaluations submitted after 1 hour of conference end time.
LPMR Grand Rounds: First Friday of each month, from 12:00 - 1:00 pm (location varies).
At the end of this continuing medical education activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify skills and competencies to design and lead changes to improve patient care;
- Identify public health resources and preventive medicine competencies;
- Identify key components of the systems-based practice and practice-based learning competencies.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. Evaluations are time stamped and credit will only be awarded for evaluations submitted within 1 hour of conference end time.
For questions about the accreditation of this learning activity
- Please email email@example.com.
Accessing Your Current CME Transcript Online
- The Center for Learning and Professional Development's CME Office provides Credit Transcripts online anytime. Transcripts are updated monthly.
- View instructions for accessing your online transcript.
- For questions regarding credit or transcripts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
System requirements to participate in this learning activity
- You must be connected to the Internet using a web browser. Speakers or headphones are required to hear the audio portion of the presentation.
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z