Nursing Grand Rounds
Most Nursing Grand Rounds offered by the Center for Learning and Professional Development's CNE office can be viewed live (in person), live (online) or via archived recorded sessions on the web. Most provide accredited contact hours to learners.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nursing Continuing Education Council is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
In order to receive full contact hour credit for a Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) activity, you must:
- Remain present for the entire program.
- Complete and submit your evaluation after the program.
- Please review the Activity Disclosure Summary prior to viewing any activity
- Learn how to access your online transcript
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z