Live Nursing Grand Rounds
Viewing Nursing Grand Rounds
In order to receive full contact hour credit for a Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) activity, you must:
- Remain present for the entire program.
- Complete and submit your evaluation after the program.
- Please review the Activity Disclosure Summary prior to viewing any activity.
- Learn how to access your online transcript.
- To receive continuing education credit for a presentation viewed live online, email
Judith.M.Langhans@hitchcock.org within one hour of the completion of the presentation
stating that you participated in the educational activity live online. Include your 1) name, 2)
licensure (NP, RN, etc.) and 3) postal zip code (most often your employer's postal zip code).
You will receive a link to the online evaluation form that should be completed and submitted at
To ask a question during a live online presentation, email Judith.M.Langhans@hitchcock.org or email@example.com.
System requirements to participate in this learning activity
- You must be connected to the Internet using a web browser. Speakers or headphones are required to hear the audio portion of the presentation.
For questions about the accreditation of this learning activity
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing Your Current Transcript Online
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z