Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Monday through Friday, 6:45 to 7:45 am (location varies)
You will discuss new treatment plans and surgical procedures, describe currently accepted practice guidelines, define the role of the Orthopaedic Team, demonstrate patient/physician and shared decision-making communication techniques to provide the best care of each patient as measured by DHMC orthopaedics evaluation, maintenance of certification and board exams.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. Evaluations are time stamped and credit will only be awarded for evaluations submitted within one hour of conference end time.
Past Orthopaedic presentations
Below are the five most recent Orthopaedic Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Orthopaedics Grand Rounds page.
Note: We do not offer credits for viewing past Grand Rounds presentations.
Loading video list
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Surgery Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z