Pediatric Grand Rounds
Pediatric Grand Rounds are held Wednesdays at 8:00 a.m. Please note that AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Rebecca Evans, MD, MS
- Topic: Pediatric Anesthesia and Neurotoxicity
Wednesday, November 8, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Frank Penna, MD
- Topic: A Peek Inside the Pediatric Urologist’s Toolbox: Insights for the Children’s Doctor.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Frances Lim-Liberty, MD
- Topic: Thyroid Questions that Arise in the Primary Care Office
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - No Grand Rounds
Wednesday, November 29, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Heather Burris, MD, MPH
- Topic: Linking Social and Toxic Environments to Disparities in Birth Outcomes Using Molecular Epidemiology (Epigenetics)
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z