Pediatric Grand Rounds
Pediatric Grand Rounds are held Wednesdays at 8:00 a.m. Please note that AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017, Auditorium G, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Paul Palumbo, MD; Brian O’Sullivan, MD; Carolyn Murray, MD , MPH
- Topic: Dartmouth’s Pediatric Clinical Trials Unit: Capacity Building in Pediatric Research
Wednesday, October 4, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Joyee Goswami Vachani, MD, MEd
- Topic: QI Scholarship: Take your QI Project to the next level
Wednesday, October 11, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Jeffrey P. Brosco, MD, PhD
- Topic: From the Pillow Angel to Charlie Gard: Disability and Medical Ethics in the 21st Century
Wednesday, October 18, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Kao-Ping Chua, MD, PhD
- Topic: Low Value Care in the Commercially Insured Pediatric Population
Wednesday, October 25, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Heather French, MD, M.S.Ed.
- Topic: Bridging the Generational Gap in Medical Education
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z