Pediatric Grand Rounds
Pediatric Grand Rounds are held Wednesdays at 8:00 a.m. Please note that AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Speaker: Mallory Lostumbo, MD
- Topic: When Children Have Children: A Look at Teen Pregnancy and Contraception
Wednesday, June 14, 2017, Auditorium E, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Facilitator: Hillary Spencer, MD
- Topic: Quiz Bowl
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z