Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Tuesdays, 8:00 to 9:00 am (location varies)
Contact Gidget Lyman in the Department of Psychiatry to obtain the rights to view a lecture online, or to obtain a schedule of psychiatry topics and speakers.
You will be able to describe neurobiological and psychological bases of a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders, critically evaluate a range of diagnostic and treatment approaches for a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders and work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary treatment team to implement evidence-based diagnostic and treatment approaches for a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Surgery Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z