Live Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Access to Live Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Psychiatric Grand Rounds is available on the Web as a streamed presentation. You must contact Gidget Lyman in the Department of Psychiatry to obtain the rights to view the lecture in this manner.
Psychiatry Grand Rounds: Tuesdays, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
At the end of this continuing medical education activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply best practices in treating patients in the public sector.
- Describe the brain basis of psychopathology and its treatment
- Discuss the implications of translational neuroscience for the clinical enterprise of psychiatry
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For questions about the accreditation of this learning activity
- Please email email@example.com.
System requirements to participate in this learning activity
- You must be connected to the Internet using a web browser. Speakers or headphones are required to hear the audio portion of the presentation.
Accessing Your Current CME Transcript Online
- The Center for Learning and Professional Development's CME Office provides Credit Transcripts online anytime. Transcripts are updated monthly.
- View instructions for accessing your online transcript.
- For questions regarding credit or transcripts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your Current CME/CNE Transcript Online
- AIDS Seminars
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Primary Care and Population Health
- Principal Investigator
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z