Functional Restoration Program
The Functional Restoration Program (FRP) is a 14-day intensive outpatient group rehabilitation program for chronic spine pain patients that aims to increase physical functioning, improve pain-coping skills, promote return to a productive lifestyle or work, and limit the need for future spine treatments. Patients may refer themselves to the program by calling directly, or requesting a referral through their primary care physician.
For more information about the Functional Restoration Program visit their clinic website.
- ALS Center
- Aortic Clinic
- Bariatric Surgery Program
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke Program
- Cosmetic Surgery Center
- DHART (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team)
- Diabetes Program
- Epilepsy Program
- Functional Restoration Program
- Hand Clinic
- Hepatopancreaticobiliary Disease Center
- Hyperbaric Medicine