In addition to traditional surgical approaches, the team offers specialized procedures such as ligamentous reconstruction, percutaneous screw fixation, endoscopic and arthroscopic approaches, complex distal radius fracture fixation, vascularized bone grafting, and microsurgery. Hand therapists provide pre- and post-operative support and non-operative treatment therapies ranging from splinting and strengthening exercises to ultrasound massage and iontophoresis.
For more information about the Hand Clinic visit their clinic site.
- ALS Center
- Aortic Clinic
- Bariatric Surgery Program
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke Program
- Cosmetic Surgery Center
- DHART (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team)
- Diabetes Program
- Epilepsy Program
- Functional Restoration Program
- Hand Clinic
- Hepatopancreaticobiliary Disease Center
- Hyperbaric Medicine