Hepatopancreaticobiliary Disease Center
We have expertise in the diagnosis and management of gallstone disease and its complications; benign and malignant tumors of the liver, bile ducts and pancreas; chronic pancreatitis; benign and malignant pancreatic cysts; and chronic liver disease and its complications. We coordinate highly specialized diagnostic and therapeutic services with the departments and sections of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Pathology, Radiology, Surgery, Oncology and Radiation Therapy.
For more information about the Hepatopancreaticobiliary Disease Center visit their clinic website.
- ALS Center
- Aortic Clinic
- Bariatric Surgery Program
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke Program
- Cosmetic Surgery Center
- DHART (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team)
- Diabetes Program
- Epilepsy Program
- Functional Restoration Program
- Hand Clinic
- Hepatopancreaticobiliary Disease Center
- Hyperbaric Medicine