Research Grants from the Henry Heyl Fund and general fund income, for pilot studies and small discrete research projects:
- To develop pilot data to be used as the basis for submission of research applications to national funding sources.
- To encourage research by young investigators and those new to the Medical Center who have not yet gained outside funding.
- To encourage clinical research at the Medical Center.
- To provide support for established investigators with a new research emphasis.
Hitchcock Foundation Scholar's Program - Funded by the Joshua Burnett and Tiffany Blake endowments, the Hitchcock Foundation Scholars Program provides up to three years of career development support for a promising young investigator at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center who is committed to clinically oriented research.
The Helmut Schumann Fellowship a fellowship to encourage teaching and patient care intended to promote healthful living.
The Helmut Schumann Lecture (PDF) an annual lecture in Studies in Healthful Living.
Advised Funds designated by donors for clinical investigators and departments. These funds are for research and educational purposes.
Special Project Funds for specific research or educational programs funded from sources outside the Foundation.
Alice Hafner Dunn Residents' Revolving Loan Fund, emergency loans for DHMC residents.
Supporting research and educational programs at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center since 1946.
- Hitchcock Foundation Activity
- Research Compliance
- Research Grants and Deadlines
- Residents' Revolving Loan Fund
- Hitchcock Foundation Scholar’s Program
- The Helmut Schumann Fellowship
- Student Research Award
- Advised Funds
- Sponsored Projects Funds
- Hitchcock Foundation Board of Trustees
- Outside Support
- Resources for Investigators
- Donate Now