Research Grants and Deadlines
Note: Applicants are encouraged to call the Foundation at (603) 653-0481to determine if they have the most up-to-date application material.
Compliance with Dartmouth College and D-H Conflict of Interest policies and procedures is required prior to release of funds, as is written approval from CPHS and the IACUC, as applicable.
For more information on research and funding opportunities, visit the Synergy website.
- Hitchcock Foundation Activity
- Research Compliance
- Research Grants and Deadlines
- Residents' Revolving Loan Fund
- Hitchcock Foundation Scholar’s Program
- The Helmut Schumann Fellowship
- Student Research Award
- Advised Funds
- Sponsored Projects Funds
- Hitchcock Foundation Board of Trustees
- Outside Support
- Resources for Investigators
- Donate Now