This therapy is used primarily to treat non-healing wounds and tissue damage resulting from radiation therapy. DHMC providers are trained and credentialed in Hyperbaric Medicine and are available for consultation to determine if Hyperbaric Medicine would be useful for your patient. The service is provided through Occupational Medicine and is currently available to ambulatory patients.
For more information about Hyperbaric Medicine visit their clinic website.
- ALS Center
- Aortic Clinic
- Bariatric Surgery Program
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke Program
- Cosmetic Surgery Center
- DHART (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team)
- Diabetes Program
- Epilepsy Program
- Functional Restoration Program
- Hand Clinic
- Hepatopancreaticobiliary Disease Center
- Hyperbaric Medicine