The candidate must provide the following documents by the designated deadline of January 31, 2018.
- One (1) letter of recommendation (on school letterhead) from a clinical faculty member the student had during the fall semester. The letter should address these personal attributes: communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, personal motivation and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Current unofficial transcript
- Resume and Cover Letter identifying the following information:
- Why you chose nursing as a career path
- Why you chose D-H for your externship
- Your two preferred clinical practice areas for this externship, order of unit choice, and why you are selecting each of those areas
Questions regarding the program, application process or required documentation should be addressed to ExternCoordinatingTeam@Hitchcock.org.
- Our Nurses
- The DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses
- Nursing Careers & Onboarding Programs
- Shadow a Nurse
- Student Nurse Programs
- Nursing Education
- Nursing in the News
- Contact Nursing