Student Nurse Programs
Each summer, Dartmouth-Hitchcock offers the following programs for students currently enrolled in an accredited nursing degree program:
- Our Student Nurse Extern Program gives nursing students who have completed their junior year a chance to work with experienced nurses.
- Our Student Nurse Senior Practicum Program is designed for the senior nursing student of an accredited BSN program as a culmination of their knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Our Bench-To-Bedside Summer Undergraduate Nursing Research Scholar Program offers undergraduate nursing students the opportunity to experience aspects of the role of nurses in clinical and translational research in the hopes of exciting them about graduate nursing education.
- Learn more about our process for conducting a Nursing Student Project at a Dartmouth-Hitchcock location.
- Interested in becoming a nurse? See our list of Affiliated Nursing Schools.
- In the News
- Nursing Careers
- Shadow a Nurse
- Student Nurse Programs
- The DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses
- Professional Practice Model
- Education & Professional Development
- Evidence-Based Practice & Research
- Contact Us