Opioid Prescribing Resources
This website contains resources and guidelines around prescribing opioids for pain management.
- Interagency Guideline on Prescribing Opioids for Pain
- Prescribing Opioids During an Addiction Epidemic
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- Alternative Therapies
How to Get Involved
- Letter to the editor of a professional publication
- Join local hospital quality committees or other committees that are committed to the cause
- Write to state and federal legislatures
- Speak on the topic at grand rounds and educational opportunities
- Learn about and support change of infrastructure to practice alternative therapies
About The Center for Learning and Professional Development
The resources provided on this web page are made available through the efforts of the Center for Learning and Professional Development (CLPD) at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. CLPD is a collaborative team that brings together the departments of Graduate Medical Education (GME), Continuing Medical Education (CME), Continuing Nursing Education (CNE), and Simulation-Based Education and Research (SBER). The goal of this center is to facilitate the sharing of innovative educational content throughout Dartmouth-Hitchcock and across our broader region.