CARPP in the News
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Cassidy Hankins
Cassidy Hankins struggled with addiction for years. On the cusp of motherhood, she found a path to a better life through Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Moms in Recovery Program.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Ashley Raymond
Addicted to painkillers since she was 14, Ashley Raymond sought out Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Moms in Recovery program to get the help she needed.
Awards and Recognition
- Five Geisel Faculty Win National Healthcare Delivery Award
Bonny Whalen, MD, Steve Chapman, MD, Alison Holmes, MD, MPH, Julia Frew, MD and Daisy Goodman, DNP, MPH, received the Academic Pediatric Association's (APA) Health Care Delivery award at the 2019 Pediatric Societies annual meeting for their work with mothers and newborns with opioid dependence.
- The Boston Globe: 'I know I can do it': New Hampshire moms in recovery learn new methods of supporting babies
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is proud to be part of this powerful story by Amelia Nierenberg in The Boston Globe, of mothers working to end their addiction, for themselves and for their babies. (Link may require subscription)
- WMUR Berlin iMAT Site
- Shattering the Myth
- Dental Care for Moms in Recovery
- Sen. Hassan visits Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Moms in Recovery program