Event Planning Materials
Planning a Learning Activity?
The Center for Learning and Professional Development's CME and CNE offices have developed tools and resources to help activity planners, coordinators and directors successfully execute an accredited learning activity. Below you will find templates, timelines and checklists that you may use and modify for your specific event. There are resources and lists of helpful information within Dartmouth-Hitchcock, locally and nationally. Let’s plan a great learning activity and provide the best continuing professional development to healthcare providers regionally and beyond.
- CNE Activities Planning Process
- CME Activities Planning Process
- Activity Planning Checklist
- Writing Learning Objectives: Tips and Best Practices, eLearning Module
- Suggested Verb List for Learning Objectives
- Scheduling a conference room at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- To schedule a room, visit the conference services website.
- CME/CNE Marketing Services
- Budget Template
- Registration Procedure for Activity Coordinators and Event Planners
- National Faculty Education Initiative Online Learning Module
- Flyer Templates (.docx)
- Sample Speaker Confirmation Letters
- Media Consent Form (if recorded)
- Travel Resources, Parking Info, and Lodging
- COI Form
- Accounts Payable Website (Intranet link)
- Credit Claim Form
- The CME/CNE office will create and send this form to the coordinator prior to the activity date.
- Sample Evaluation and Outcome Measure Information
- Participant Transcripts
- Sample Speaker Thank-you Letter