Well-Being for the Healthcare Professional
Below is a list of resources available to help support the well-being of Dartmouth-Hitchcock health care professionals.
- IHI Framework for Improving Joy in Work
- Exploring the Surgical Gaze Through Literature and Art (JAMA)
- Finding Joy in Practice Cocreation in Palliative Care (JAMA)
- Out of the Straitjacket (NEJM)
- Live Well/Work Well
- Employee Assistance program
- Healthy Work Environment (Nursing)
- National Academy of Medicine Clinician Well Being Knowledge Hub
For questions about these resources, or if you have a resource you would like to add, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.