We anticipate 2 adult openings and 1 pediatric opening for a 2 year fellowship consistent with Houston Conference guidelines.
Education/training qualifications: Requirements include prior neuroscience courses, APA or CPA approved internship with a strong emphasis on neuropsychology, commitment to clinical research, and completion of doctoral requirements. Prior to appointment as a postdoctoral fellow, individuals must provide evidence of completion of all requirements for the doctoral degree from a regionally accredited university or professional school program, including completion of internship training which meets APPIC standards; official transcript, copy of diploma or official letter from the Department Chair or Graduate Advisor will be acceptable. Postdoctoral fellows are appointed to full time positions for one year, renewable for an additional year. A total of 2000 hours of training are provided in each year, exceeding the postgraduate hours required for licensure in New Hampshire.
Qualified candidates should submit their application by:
December 14, 2020 for the adult fellowship
January 4, 2021 for the pediatric fellowship
Application must include:
The following information should be emailed to Kayla M. Connolly (Kayla.M.Connolly@hitchcock.org), Administrative Assistant, Department of Psychiatry, DHMC, preferably together in a zipped file::
- Completed application cover page (Word document)
- Personal Statement of experience, goals, and interests: Provide a 1-2 page maximum typewritten letter describing your clinical and research experiences and interests, fellowship objectives, and career goals.
- Current curriculum vitae listing your educational, clinical, and research experiences; a list of the neuropsychological and psychological (e.g., PAI, MMPI, CBCL) measures with which you have experience; and the names of 3 references with their affiliation and e-mail address.
- Three de-identified clinical neuropsychology evaluation reports reflecting a breadth of clinical experience.
- Up to three recently published articles, abstracts, or preprints if available.
Letters of recommendation: Three letters of recommendation addressed to Robert M. Roth, Ph.D., ABPP-CN, Director, Neuropsychology Training Program at Dartmouth, at least one of which is from your current supervisor/internship director, should be emailed directly by them to Kayla M. Connolly.
Official graduate transcripts: Please have institutions mail or electronically send these directly to:
Kayla M. Connolly
Department of Psychiatry (HB 7750)
Dartmouth-Hitichcock Medical Center
Lebanon, NH 03756-0001
Please note that due to the current pandemic we will be conducted interviews via tele-conference only.
Please feel free to watch the following videos to get an idea of our location and facilities.
Upper Valley life:
Tour of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC):