Laura A. Flashman, PhD, ABPP, Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, Neuropsychology Program and Training Program; Director, Psychology Training Program; Board Certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Clinical interests: Neuropsychology of adults and elderly with neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders; epilepsy; dementias.
- Research interests: Unawareness of illness and neurobiological correlates of unawareness of illness in neuropsychiatric disorders; functional/structural MRI of memory and attention in psychiatric illness, traumatic brain injury, Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer's disease.
Jonathan D. Lichtenstein, PsyD, MBA, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, Pediatric Neuropsychological Services
- Clinical interests: Neuropsychology of children and adolescents; sports neuropsychology; concussion management consulting; interdisciplinary medicine.
- Research interests: Test administration of computerized instruments; issues of administration and interpretation in baseline and post-concussion assessment; factors of recovery in sport-related concussion; cost effectiveness of consulting programs; genetic disorders and cognitive functioning; the construct of effort in pediatrics; pediatric performance validity tests.
Robert M. Roth, PhD, ABPP, Associate Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, DHMC Adult Neuropsychology Services
- Director, Neuropsychology Service at Hanover Psychiatry
- Clinical interests: Neuropsychology of psychiatric and complex neuropsychiatric disorders; executive functions; adult ADHD; OCD; movement disorders; DBS outcomes.
- Research interests: Assessment, etiology and treatment of executive dysfunction and motivational systems abnormality (e.g., reward, apathy) in psychiatric and neurological disorders (e.g., ADHD, OCD, schizophrenia, movement disorders); neurobiological and other risk factors for alcohol and substance use disorders in psychiatric populations; test development.
Heather A. Wishart, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, Brain Imaging Laboratory
- Clinical interests: multiple sclerosis; neuro-oncology
- Research interests: Multiple Sclerosis: Imaging-genetics; cognitive genetics; pain imaging; pharmacologic fMRI; cognition/cognitive rehabilitation; neuro-oncology: tumor segmentation; cognition.