Laura A. Flashman, PhD, ABPP, Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, Neuropsychology Program and Training Program; Director, Psychology Training Program; Board Certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Clinical interests: Neuropsychology of adults and elderly with neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders; epilepsy; dementias.
- Research interests: Unawareness of illness and neurobiological correlates of unawareness of illness in neuropsychiatric disorders; functional/structural MRI of memory and attention in psychiatric illness, traumatic brain injury, Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer's disease.
Jonathan D. Lichtenstein, PsyD, MBA, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
- Director, Pediatric Neuropsychological Services
- Clinical interests: Neuropsychology of children and adolescents; sports neuropsychology; concussion management; interdisciplinary medicine; autism spectrum disorders.
- Research interests: Assessment and factors of recovery in sport-related concussion; pediatric performance validity testing; program evaluation; over-prescribing in vulnerable pediatric populations; cognitive and social effects of cancer and its treatments; supported employment.
Robert M. Roth, PhD, ABPP, Associate Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, DHMC Adult Neuropsychology Services
- Director, Neuropsychology Service at Hanover Psychiatry
- Associate Director of Neuropsychology Training Program
- Clinical interests: Neuropsychology of psychiatric and complex neuropsychiatric disorders; executive functions; adult ADHD; movement disorders; Deep brain stimulation.
- Research interests: Assessment, etiology and treatment of executive dysfunction and motivational systems abnormality (e.g., reward, apathy) in psychiatric and neurological disorders (e.g., ADHD, OCD, schizophrenia, movement disorders, addictions); obesity (bariatric and other intervention effects on cognition, prediction of treatment outcome, addiction transfer); test development.
Heather A. Wishart, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, Brain Imaging Laboratory
- Clinical interests: multiple sclerosis; neuro-oncology
- Research interests: Multiple Sclerosis: Imaging-genetics; cognitive genetics; pain imaging; pharmacologic fMRI; cognition/cognitive rehabilitation; neuro-oncology: tumor segmentation; cognition.