24/7 Inpatient Services
Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Connected Care acute care services enable community and Critical Access Hospitals to deliver acute specialty care to patients closer to home. Using state-of-the-art telemedicine technology, we put specialists and nurses at a patient’s bedside, giving them access to the care they need, when and where they need it.
24/7 Inpatient Service Lines
D-H Connected Care offers telemedicine subscription services to hospitals in the following areas:
- TeleEmergency service provides board-certified emergency physicians to local medical personnel with 24/7/365 back-up, patient care, documentation, and second opinion.
- TeleIntensive Care program partners board-certified intensivists with bedside teams to provide real-time care, support, 24/7/365 monitoring, clinical consults, and rounding.
- TeleNeurology service will provide your patients and bedside teams with 24/7/365 access to board-certified neurologists to assist with any stroke or demanding neurologic cases.
- TelePharmacy will provide your hospital with the ability to offer 24/7/365 pharmacist review of orders, reconciliation and consultations.
- TelePsychiatry service provides your patients and bedside teams with 24/7/365 access to board-certified psychiatrist providing prompt treatment recommendations.
To learn more about Dartmouth-Hitchcock's acute care telemedicine (telehealth) services, contact:
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Connected Care
Outreach and Partnerships