Setting Up and Attending Telehealth Virtual Visits
If you're a patient and plan on attending a telehealth appointment, please follow the instructions below:
Setting up to attend a telehealth visit
Tablet and smartphone setup
- You will need to go to the App Store (for iPhone/iPad) or Google Play (for Android) to download the VirtualVisit SBR Health app:
- Test the app before you attend a telehealth visit.
Computer setup (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install the following software:
- Test the program before you attend a telehealth visit.
Logging into a telehealth visit
- Open the app or software for the appropriate device.
- Log into the program using your name and birthday:
Password: MMYYYYTwo-digit MONTH of birth and four-digit YEAR of birth
For example: Neil Armstrong was born on August 5, 1930 (08/05/1930):
Username = neil.armstrong.05
Password = 081930
The password configuration remains the same.
Call 888-353-3462 if you are unable to log in. Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Testing the telehealth app or program
Please note: Before you attend a telehealth visit, it is extremely important to test the app or program where you will be at the time of the visit, such as your home or office.
One day prior to your visit
At least one day prior to the visit, launch and log into the app or program and click the Test Call button.
If successful, you will see yourself appear on the screen and be able to hear your voice.
If you are not successful, call 888-353-3462 for assistance, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
On the day of your telehealth visit
- On the day of your telehealth visit, 30 minutes before your appointment, launch and log into the app or program.
- Click Go to Appointment.
You will be placed in the Virtual Waiting Room until the provider connects with you. When your provider is ready, you will see an incoming call alert.
- Click Accept to be connected to your Virtual Visit.