How to Apply
Informational Webinar: January 31, 2019, 6:00 to 7:00 pm EST
To register, email CTPA.email@example.com.
Return to the D-H Postgraduate PA Surgical Residency Homepage to learn about all opportunities.
Applications are due on February 28, 2019.
Interested candidates should e-mail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A recent copy of your CV/resume
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Cardiothoracic surgery (500-1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letter head
- These can be submitted by you with your other application materials or directly by your references to email@example.com
- Letters can be addressed to the CT Residency Team
- If you are currently enrolled in a Physician Assistant Master's degree program, one must be from your Physician Assistant Program or Medical Director
Please visit us again for updates on the 2019 Informational Webinar and Application Process:
|Informational Webinar||January 31, 2019, from 6:00 to 7:00 pm (email firstname.lastname@example.org to register)|
|Application Deadline||February 28, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST|
|Interview Notification||All candidates being considered will be notified in mid-March, 2019|
|Interview Date||April 5, 2019 at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Lebanon, NH|
|Selection Notification||Final Selection will occur in mid-April, 2019|
|Start of Residency||Fall 2019 (exact date will be coordinated with selected candidates)|