Department of Orthopaedics
The Department of Orthopaedics provides comprehensive care of the musculoskeletal system, including orthopaedic trauma. Services include consultation, evaluation, and management of all orthopaedic, hand, and spinal conditions.
Our comprehensive orthopaedic care includes:
- Acute, sub-acute, and chronic post-traumatic musculoskeletal conditions
- Elbow and shoulder injuries and diseases
- Hand and wrist injuries and diseases
- Hip and knee primary and revision joint reconstruction
- Lower extremity, including major reconstruction of deformities of the ankle, foot, and toes, as well as limb salvage in conjunction with the Trauma team
- Pediatric patients with scoliosis, hip pathology, growth deformities, cerebral palsy, club foot deformities, and developmental and congenital abnormalities. This service also provides treatment, education, and follow-up of all pediatric acute trauma and injury.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Spine care
We provide education for physicians and medical workers in the community regarding the diagnosis, treatment, triage, and prevention of traumatic musculoskeletal conditions. During business hours, a triage process is coordinated by the nurse manager to expedite trauma and other urgent orthopaedic issues.
To learn more about the Department of Orthopaedics, please refer to the following links: