Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Tuesdays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm, Auditorium E
Through collaboration with experts in cancer care, you will be able to describe and identify a variety of treatments for patients, recognize changes in clinical practice, and describe novel transforming medical research.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. Evaluations are time stamped and credit will only be awarded for evaluations submitted within 24 hours of conference end time.
Past Cancer Center presentations
Below are the five most recent Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Cancer Center Grand Rounds page.
Note: We do not offer credits for viewing past Grand Rounds presentations.
Loading video list
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- OB-GYN Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z