Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Thursdays at 5:00 pm (location varies)
As a result of attending Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds, you will be able to discuss advances in clinical care of patients with cardiovascular diseases. This educational activity will have a direct impact on knowledge, procedural skill and competence, and ultimately, patient outcomes.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. Mobile or electronic sign-in is required for credit.
Past Heart & Vascular Center presentations
Below are the five most recent Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds page.
Note: We do not offer credits for viewing past Grand Rounds presentations.
Loading video list
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Biomedical Data Science Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- OB-GYN Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z