Medicine Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Fridays, 8:00 to 9:00 am (location varies)
In the conference, you will identify and apply the most current treatment guidelines and standards of practice to provide optimal patient care, understand the principles of evidence based medicine and apply them to the care of patients, and identify innovative strategies to achieve clinical quality and safety goals.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. Evaluations are time stamped and credit will only be awarded for evaluations submitted within one hour of conference end time.
Past Medicine presentations
Below are the five most recent Department of Medicine Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Medicine Grand Rounds page.
Loading video list
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Surgery Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z