Dermatology Grand Rounds
Given the current COVID-19 pandemic for the foreseeable future, all grand rounds will be streamed virtually.
Grand rounds offers a unique opportunity for faculty, residents, and outside providers to present dermatologic cases that pose complex management decisions, unknown diagnoses and to present rare skin conditions in thought provoking academic setting that fosters continued learning. In addition, these forums offer a unique opportunity to have world renowned leaders and innovators in the field speak on their respective areas of specialty.
If you are interested in having your patient presented at grand rounds please call 603-350-3100 and ask to speak to one of the chief residents. Be ready to provide basic demographic information on the patient and outside medical records for review prior to the grand rounds. In addition, please provide high quality clinical images of patients.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. The online evaluations are time-stamped, and credit will only be awarded for online evaluations submitted on the same day the lecture takes place.
- Center for Learning and Professional Development
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Biomedical Data Science Grand Rounds
- Dermatology Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- OB-GYN Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z