Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Third Wednesday of each month, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, Auditorium E or G
Watch a live Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
Submit the online evaluation
Email email@example.com if you have a question during a seminar
You will be able to identify resources for the tests and adverse conditions that can be avoided with genomic testing, use new approaches for identifying individualized best treatments and will be able to access resources for effective evaluation by the genomic medicine of patients with potentially adverse conditions.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. Evaluations are time stamped and credit will only be awarded for evaluations submitted within 1 hour of conference end time.
Past Center for Genomic Medicine presentations
Below are the five most recent Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds page.
Note: We do not offer credits for viewing past Grand Rounds presentations.
Loading video list
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z