HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Second Monday of each month, 12:30 to 1:30 pm (location varies)
You will be able to analyze and apply current data and evidence-based practice in HIV/AIDS care/management.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. Evaluations are time stamped and credit will only be awarded for evaluations submitted within 24 hours of conference end time.
Past HIV and AIDS presentations
Below are the five most recent HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds page.
Note: We do not offer credits for viewing past Grand Rounds presentations.
Loading video list
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- OB-GYN Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z