Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: First Friday of each month, from 12:00 to 1:00 pm (location varies)
Watch a live Leadership Preventive Medicine Grand Rounds
Submit an online evaluation
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question during a seminar
You will expand your knowledge of leadership styles, skills, and strategies for implementing systems-based change and be exposed to a range of techniques for improvement work.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. The online evaluations are time-stamped, and credit will only be awarded for online evaluations submitted on the same day the lecture takes place.
Past Leadership Preventive Medicine presentations
Below are the five most recent Leadership Preventive Medicine Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Leadership Preventive Medicine Grand Rounds page.
Note: We do not offer credits for viewing past Grand Rounds presentations.
Loading video list
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Biomedical Data Science Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- OB-GYN Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z