Nursing Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Time and location varies
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nursing Continuing Education Council is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
To receive full credit for a live accredited activity, the successful completion requirements are:
- Attend at least 80% of the program
- Sign-in via mobile phone or computer
- Complete evaluation form
Past Nursing presentations
Below are the five most recent Nursing Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Nursing Grand Rounds page.
To receive full credit for viewing an archived accredited activity, the successful completion requirements are:
- Go to https://ce.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/materials.aspx and select the presentation.
- Review activity details.
- Attend entire session.
- Register online to complete attestation and evaluation form.
Loading video list
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care & Population Health Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z