Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Monday through Friday, 6:45 to 7:45 am (location varies)
Please email Penny.A.Atherton@hitchcock.org for information on how to participate in Orthopaedic Grand Rounds via Webex.
You will discuss new treatment plans and surgical procedures, describe currently accepted practice guidelines, define the role of the Orthopaedic Team, demonstrate patient/physician and shared decision-making communication techniques to provide the best care of each patient as measured by DHMC orthopaedics evaluation, maintenance of certification and board exams.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. The online evaluations are time-stamped, and credit will only be awarded for online evaluations submitted on the same day the lecture takes place.
Past Orthopaedic presentations
Below are the five most recent Orthopaedic Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Orthopaedics Grand Rounds page.
Note: We do not offer credits for viewing past Grand Rounds presentations.
Loading video list
- Center for Learning and Professional Development
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Biomedical Data Science Grand Rounds
- Dermatology Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- OB-GYN Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z