Primary Care Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Time and location varies
You will be able to articulate cultural, socioeconomic, technologic, and practice issues confronting the changing primary care environment, and apply lessons learned to your environment.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are only available for viewing the conference webcast live, in real time. The online evaluations are time-stamped, and credit will only be awarded for online evaluations submitted on the same day the lecture takes place.
Past Primary Care presentations
Below are the five most recent Primary Care Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Primary Care Grand Rounds page.
Note: We do not offer credits for viewing past Grand Rounds presentations.
Loading video list
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Biomedical Data Science Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- OB-GYN Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z