Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Tuesdays, 8:00 to 9:00 am (location varies)
Email email@example.com to obtain the rights to view a lecture online, to obtain a schedule of psychiatry topics and speakers, or if you have questions during a seminar.
You will be able to describe neurobiological and psychological bases of a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders, critically evaluate a range of diagnostic and treatment approaches for a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders and work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary treatment team to implement evidence-based diagnostic and treatment approaches for a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Past Psychiatry presentations
Below are the five most recent Psychiatry Grand Rounds presentations. To view our complete three-year archive, please see our Archived Psychiatry Grand Rounds page.
Note: We do not offer credits for viewing past Grand Rounds presentations.
Loading video list
- Center for Learning and Professional Development
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Biomedical Data Science Grand Rounds
- Dermatology Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- OB-GYN Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z