Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Schedule & Location: Tuesdays, 8:00 to 9:00 am (location varies)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the rights to view a lecture online, to obtain a schedule of psychiatry topics and speakers, or if you have questions during a seminar.
You will be able to describe neurobiological and psychological bases of a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders, critically evaluate a range of diagnostic and treatment approaches for a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders and work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary treatment team to implement evidence-based diagnostic and treatment approaches for a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Continuing Education
- Online Grand Rounds
- Accessing Your CME/CNE Transcript
- Biomedical Data Science Grand Rounds
- Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds
- Medicine Grand Rounds
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Nursing Grand Rounds
- OB-GYN Grand Rounds
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Primary Care Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Training Opportunities
- Education A to Z