How to Apply
New for 2019! Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for spring and fall start dates.
Interested candidates should e-mail the following documents to email@example.com:
- A recent copy of your CV/resume
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Otolaryngology (500-1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letter head
- These can be submitted with our other application materials or directly by your references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters can be addressed to Dr. Joseph Paydarfar
- If you are currently enrolled in a Physician Assistant Master's degree program, one must be from your Physician Assistant Program or Medical Director
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone interview. Second interviews will take place onsite at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.