- A total of 6 copies (original application plus five copies) must be submitted to the Hitchcock Foundation for consideration. All copies should be stapled or clipped such that each is a self-contained unit containing all enclosures.
- Late applications will not be accepted. Applications will not be reviewed for completeness by the Hitchcock Foundation staff. Incomplete or late applications will be returned to the applicant without further consideration. Applications that are complete will be evaluated for merit by The Hitchcock Foundation's Schumann Fellowship Review Committee.
- Upon completion of the Fellowship, the Fellow is required to submit a terminal report to the Hitchcock Foundation with the results of his or her work.
Note: Available in the Hitchcock Foundation office a "Guide to Awarding the Helmut Schumann Special Fellowship," which outlines the thoughts Mr. Schumann had in creating this fellowship. Candidates may have a copy of it sent to them upon request.
- Hitchcock Foundation Activity
- Research Compliance
- Research Grants and Deadlines
- Residents' Revolving Loan Fund
- Hitchcock Foundation Scholar’s Program
- The Helmut Schumann Fellowship
- Student Research Award
- Advised Funds
- Hitchcock Foundation Board of Trustees
- Outside Support
- Resources for Investigators
- Donate Now