Hitchcock Foundation Scholar’s Program
The purpose of the Scholar's Program is to increase the pool of extramurally funded, clinically oriented researchers at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Dartmouth College. The program provides two years of career development support to promising young investigators committed to clinically oriented research and who are members of academic departments committed to their career.
Clear evidence of commitment from the department where the applicant holds his or her main appointment must be demonstrated by matching support. The involvement of an enthusiastic mentor is expected.
Funds for The Hitchcock Foundation Scholar's Program are provided by the Tiffany Blake and Joshua Burnett endowments of The Hitchcock Foundation.
Applicants planning to submit new proposals must first submit a Letter of Intent (LOI).
LOIs must be submitted using the forms below and emailed as a single PDF to Karen.E.Jones@hitchcock.org and Jennifer.K.Reining@hitchcock.org. LOIs must be received no later than 12:00 noon on the due date.
Following review, a subset of applicants will be invited to submit full proposals.
- LOIs must be received Thursday, August 30, no later than 12:00 noon
- Invited Full proposals must be received Thursday, October 18, no later than 12:00 noon
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Hitchcock Foundation Activity
- Research Compliance
- Research Grants and Deadlines
- Residents' Revolving Loan Fund
- Hitchcock Foundation Scholar’s Program
- The Helmut Schumann Fellowship
- Student Research Award
- Advised Funds
- Sponsored Projects Funds
- Hitchcock Foundation Board of Trustees
- Outside Support
- Resources for Investigators
- Donate Now